Listening to My Feelings by Michael Gordon
Illustrated by Max Larin
File Size: 9185 KB
Print Length: 21 pages
Publication Date: July 9, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Don’t let angry balloon pop! Here’s a great story for helping kids manage their feelings.
* Learn how to cope with feelings in a more natural way.
* Make it clear that hitting, kicking, biting are not allowed
* Behaving badly doesn’t make you bad
* Show your kids how to deal with disappointment
* Teach your children anger management skills
* Teaching kids about empathy, kindness, and compassion
This is a great book that will let children know that everyone gets mad, but that you need to control your anger and not lash out. It has a few different ways that will help them learn how to react in a calm way.
The illustrations are really cute and it’s short so it will hold the childs attention until the book is finished.