Hosted @ Living To Tell The Story
Intentionally looking for the blessings of the past week
Cultivating a grateful attitude and life is our goal
Please join us
1. Last week I went to Disney World with my son Anthony, son Jeremy, daughter in law Susie, and grandson Jordan. I love spending time with my family!
2. Wawa is finally open and I LOVE it!
3. Some of my neighbors usually start shooting off fireworks a few days before the 4th. Then on the 4th they shoot them off starting before dark and into the morning hours. I was all ready for a night of comforting my terrified dog but was surprised that they didn’t do that many this year. Just a few right at dark and then nothing. I was SO grateful for that!
4. A friend and I were talking about how much we love Taco Bell and she said she always gets 2 Spicy Tostada’s and a bean burrito (she doesn’t eat meat). I’ve never tried a Tostada so I decided to get one. Oh my goodness! So good! Now it’s my new favorite thing at TB! And they’re only $1 each!
5. I really love my job but it’s full speed ahead from the time I walk in the door until I finish. I had a few days last week that seemed a little less rushed at times and for that I’m very grateful.