Hosted @ Living To Tell The Story
Intentionally looking for the blessings of the past week
Cultivating a grateful attitude and life is our goal
Please join us
1. My washer tore up so we had to buy a new one. I went with a top load Samsung and love it. So much more quite than my front load was.
2. I spent Tuesday with my daughter, granddaughter, and daughter’s MIL. We went shopping, out to eat, and then did more shopping. We were gone from 10 am until almost 10 pm. It was a lot of fun.
3. My car needed to have the oil changed so I took it in to the dealer. They also check the fluids, rotate the tires etc. My son in law had already told me I needed new tires soon but the dealer said I should change them as soon as I could. It worried me especially since we’re in our rainy season and the roads where I live are prone to flooding. My son searched online for the size I need which are hard to find and luckily found some a few days later. I took them and had them put on and I feel so much better knowing I have excellent traction now. Plus, the warranty was really good.
4. I had 4 WM GC’s in my purse, left overs from getting gas, and decided to check to see if there was any money on them and if not throw them away. To my surprise they had $23, $4.99, $8.00, & $12.99 on them for a total of $48.68! Now to decide what to buy!
5. My new schedule at work came out and I found out I have today, tomorrow, and Sunday off. That’s only happened once before, and I rarely get a Saturday or Sunday off. I was very grateful for that!