1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction? 1=can’t find my way out of a paper bag and 10=if I’ve been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later.
I’d say a 9 because buildings get torn down and something else is built there. But you still have things you’ll recognize to let you know where you are.
When was the last time you looked at/used a map you could hold in your hand? (phones don’t count!)
back east, down south, out west, up north
Choose one of these directional expressions and tell us why you chose it.
out west, because we were moving to California the last time I used a map
2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday? Is that typical?
Doing more listening is typical for me.
Describe your yesterday in one word.
3. Time, money, water-power-resources, opportunity…which one on the list are you most guilty of wasting?
I think time would be most accurate
What might you do to change that?
Stop binge watching The Gilmore Girls 🙂
4. Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid?
Yes, we went camping at the lake and to Florida and a few other places
Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip from your own childhood.
We always stopped at Stuckey’s on the way to and from wherever we were going. They have great food, and I love their Pecan Log Rolls. Plus my brother and I could get anything we wanted from the gift shops. Sadly, there aren’t as many of them as there used to be.
5. If you could grow anything you wanted, what would you grow?
Because being 5’0″ is a pain sometimes
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The other night I was driving home from work and it was dark. I came around a curve on the road I live on, and my lights shined on an owl. Sitting in the middle of the road. An owl! Just sitting there staring at me. I slowed down and it flew off. Weird!