Hosted @ From This Side Of The Pond
1. Can you believe we’re rolling in to the Labor Day weekend? What’s a project you’ll labor over this fall?
Hopefully I’ll be planting a vegeatable garden
2. Tell us about the best perks you ever had in a job?
Medical & dental insurance that was really good, and weekends off
3. August 31st is National South Carolina Day. Have you ever been to SC? Any desire to go?
I’ve been through South Carolina many times, but didn’t spend that much time there sight seeing so I would like to go back and spend a few days.
According to Southern Living, these are the top ten things to do in South Carolina…
Explore Charleston, bike, golf or relax on Hilton Head Island, see the beach and the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach, visit the state museum in the capital city Columbia, observe the wildlife and natural beauty of the Ace Basin, take a walk or hop on a trolley and check out Greenville’s charming main street, visit Fort Sumter where the Civil War began, stroll through Pearl Fryar’s Topiary Garden in Bishopville leaving time to check out The Button Museum, also in Bishopville, see Morgan Island (also known as Monkey Island)-home to nearly 4000 Rhesus monkeys.
Of those listed, I’d like to:
Bike or relax on Hilton Head Island
See the beach and the boardwalk at Myrtle Beach
Observe the wildlife and natural beauty of the Ace Basin
Take a walk or hop on a trolley & check out Greenville’s charming main street
Stroll through Pearl Fryar’s Topiary Garden in Bishopville
See Morgan Island
Which is most appealing to you today?
All the above
4. Beef, pork, country-style, barbecued, baby back, spare or short…your favorite kind of rib?
I love ribs but my favorite is bbq
What’s a dish you enjoy that really ‘sticks to your ribs?
Chicken & Dumplings
5. What’s one important skill you think every person should have? Why?
Learning how to defend themselves, because this world is a rough place to live in
6. Insert your own random thought here.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the people by Hurricane Harvey in Texas.