Hosted @ From This Side Of The Pond
1. Do you try to set rules for yourself about how you use your time? Explain.
No, I’m semi retired so I just go with the flow and do whatever I feel like doing. Unless of course I have an appointment or something at a specific day/time.
2. Monday was National Lighthouse Day. Have you ever visited a lighthouse? If not, do you have any desire to see one up close? Of the 10 Most Beautiful that made this list which would you most like to see in person?
Lindau Lighthouse (Germany), Fanad Lighthouse (Ireland), Portland Head Light (Maine), Yaquina Bay Light (Oregon) The St. Augustine Light (Florida), Peggys Point Lighthouse (Canada), Start Point Lighthouse (England), Tower of Hercules (Spain), Bass Harbor Head Station (Maine), and White Shoal Light (Michigan)
I love lighthouses and if you ever came to my house you’d know that right away. My walls all have lighthouse pictures on them, I have lighthouse figurines on most all tables etc., and I even have lighthouse light switch plates. Of the ten listed, I’d like to see the Fanad Lighthouse in Ireland the most because well, it’s in Ireland. I love the St. Augustine Lighthouse and have visited a few times. I’ve even climbed to the top and bought the t-shirt
When you’ve been away, what’s your ‘lighthouse’ telling you you’re on the right road home?
The 301 exit sign on Interstate 75
3. What have you unintentionally stopped doing? Is this something you need to pick back up and begin again, or is it something you need to let go of for now (or even permanently)?
I can’t think of anything I’ve unintentionally, or intentionally, stopped doing
4. We’ve had a full week of August. Share a GRAND moment from your month so far.
My GRAND moment was 2 weekends ago when my son Anthony and I went to the beach. I’d been trying to go for a while, but we’re in our rainy season, so it took a while before we had a decent day.
5. Tell us one song you love with the word ‘baby’ in the title.
Sunspot Baby by ♥ Bob Seger ♥
6. Insert your own random thought here.
You never know what someone is going through, be kind!