Hosted @ From This Side Of The Pond
We’ve reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? Is that typical? On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what’s your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM?
Yesterday at 3:15 I was getting ready to go to work, which isn’t typical. Usually I have to be at work at 7:15 am, but once in a while I have to be there at 5:00 pm. Energy level at 3:15 pm is usually between 4 and 6. I exert a lot of energy at work
2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball…which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.
How about none of the above? Sorry, but none have recently been thrown or thrown at me
3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.
A vacation, new kitchen appliances, & a pile of money. Why? Because I need a vacation, I don’t want to take the appliances we have where we’re living now, and because remodeling is expensive.
4. Do you think you’re strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?
Yes, I do think I’m strong. I’ve been through a lot in my life and I survived some things I didn’t think I would. After God, my kids and grandkids make me strong. Without their love and support, I would be lost.
5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What’s your favorite book set sometime in the past?
I don’t like historical fiction much at all, so it’s funny that one of my favorite books is an historical fiction. When I was younger and hooked on Danielle Steele, she came out with an historical fiction, Zoya. I didn’t want to read it because it was an hf, but decided to because it was written by Steele. I LOVED IT! After all these years, it’s still one of my very favorite books ever.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Not a thought, but a question. Would you rather go on vacation to Japan or Ireland?