I used to do this meme years ago, then just recently started joining in again. Yesterday I learned that Bud doesn’t plan on doing the meme after next Sunday. I love Sunday Stealing so I’m really hoping someone takes it over for him. I would, but I’ve got too much going on right now. I’d really hate to see it end.
1. What is your current obsession?
Audiobooks. I’m listening to them more than reading print. Never thought that would happen. If you like audiobooks, print books, music, movies, and/or games, check out Playster.com
2. What’s your go-to coffee place?
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
My son Anthony
4. Do you nap a lot?
I never used to nap, even as a kid. But I have been napping a few days a week lately. Is it the heat that’s making me tired, or is it something to do with a certain number?
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
Not sure, may be going to Skyline Chili
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
Yesterday I found a cute pj bottom on sale, and then I found a top to go with it, also on sale!
7. What is your favorite weather?
Cool, no humidity
8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week?
l’m fairly new to this meme, after years of not playing, so I’m not really familiar with the other players yet. I do know Bud will play, since he’s the one hosting it, at least for now
9. If you were given a free house that was fully furnished, where in the world would you like it to be?
Right on the beach in St. Augustine, Florida or Montery, California
10. Name three things that you could not live without.
Food, Water, Air. I don’t think that’s what you mean though, so… my iPhone, Kindles, tv
11. What would you like in your hands right now?
The deed & keys to a fully paid furnished house on the beach
12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?
13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself?
I’m 5’0″. I want to be taller. No wait, I’d want to be 25 again.
14. As a child, what type of career did you want?
I wanted to be a teacher
15. What are you missing right now?
My mom, dad, husband and dogs that have crossed the rainbow bridge
17. What do you fear the most?
18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently?
Gaurdains Of The Galaxy 2
19. What’s your favorite book from the past year?
Leaving Blythe River by Catherine Ryan Hyde
20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy?
Chicken & Dumplings, but my mom made the best I’ve ever had