1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Any Chinese restaurant
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
It used to be pizza, but now I’d say it would be Chinese
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Do babies count?
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A box of items we purchased through Amazon Prime Pantry
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No, but I knocked my head really hard on a dune buggy roll bar once and it made me see stars
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way! I’d be thinking about that and not just trying to enjoy my life.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
When I was about 7 years old, I told my mom that I wanted my name to be Elizabeth
8. What’s your goal for the year?
We bought a house in a nearby town which we’re re-modeling. I’m hoping we get moved before the the end of next month
9. Last person you hugged?
My daughter, while saying goodbye after meeting for lunch
10. First place you went this morning?
To the bathroom to get ready for work, then I went to the dinning room table to do my daily Bible reading, then I went to work
11. Do you always answer your phone?
If I don’t know the number I don’t answer it, they can leave a message if they want
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably my daughter
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my eye color, but just to answer the question, I’d say to green
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
I want a Moov
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited, I love thinking about all the places I want to go, things to do
16. Do you have any saved texts?
I don’t save them, but I don’t delete them either
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, once I was out with a bunch of friends and the tie rod end broke and the car flipped. Thank God none of us were hurt very badly, not even my 7 month old pregnant friend
18. Do you have an accent?
Even though I’ve never lived in West Virginia or Kentucky, I sound like that’s where I’m from
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
The theme from Titanic, My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not really, I’m a believer of “It could be worse”
22. Current hate right now?
I’m not a hater
23. Met someone who changed your life?
My late husband Henry
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
I was supposed to go to the bonfire my daughter’s in laws have every New Years Eve, but I didn’t feel like going so I watched the ball drop on tv, and then my daughter called a few minutes after midnight (she does this every year that I’m not with her at 12:00), and then I went to bed.
25. What song represents you?
I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me is my favorite song ever, and gives me the leaky eyes no matter how many times I listen to it