Hosted @ From This Side Of The Pond
1. Can you tell I’m embracing a Cinco de Mayo theme here this week? Do you like Mexican food? What’s your favorite dish? How about on the side-black beans, pinto beans, refried beans, rice? What about heat-mild, medium, hot? Will you celebrate with Mexican food and drink on May 5th aka Cinco de Mayo?
I love me some Mexican food and usually eat it at least twice a week. My favorite is stacked Enchiladas, but I also love tacos, burritos, chalupas, chorizo and avocados. I like my food a bit hot.
2. Ever been to Mexico? For work or holiday? Love it or no? If you haven’t been is this a place you’d like to visit? Can you speak Spanish?
I’ve always wanted to visit Mexico, but haven’t found anyone else who wants to go. I can speak a limited amount of Spanish, but I have Rosetta Stone and want to keep learning.
3. What’s one thing you may accomplish this month?
I’m such a procrastinator that I have no idea.
4. If you were mayor of your village, city, or town, what’s one thing you’d like to see changed, done away with, revamped, or accomplished? Is serving in public office something you’ve ever seriously considered?
There’s not really much for teens to do in town, so I would love to see a “teen center” built to give kids another place to hang out. And no, I’ve never thought about serving in public office.
5. What’s something that may be popular, but that you just don’t get?
I don’t get why there are so many food bloggers out there that take multiple photos of the same food and post them all in the same blog post. I only need to see one photo, not a bunch. It’s the same thing. And it makes the page load sooooo slowwwww.
6. Can’t let this week slip by without mentioning Thursday May 4th is Star Wars Day. As in ‘May the 4th be with you’ ahem. Are you a fan of the Star Wars series? Exactly how much of a fan are you? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being ‘I’ve seen every film, own the action figures, might have dressed as Darth Vader for Halloween one year’, and 1 being, ‘what’s a Vader?’ -where do you land?
I’m familiar with the Star Wars movies, but don’t think I’ve seen the first one all the way through, and haven’t seen the others at all. So, I guess I land on 1, although I do know what a Vader is.
7. Scroll back through your blog posts and in three sentences or less tell us the general theme of your fourth blog post. Does it still ring true today? Is it a topic you re-visit on your blog from time to time?
My fourth blog post is a review for June Bug by Chris Farley. It was SO good! Yes, I re-visit this topic often.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The older I get the less I like humidity and cold weather.