1. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven’t been fishing is that something you’d like to try?
I grew up on a lake and so yeah, I’ve been fishing. We usually threw them back. I’ve also been frog gigging and fried the legs. They jump all around the pan 🙂 My husband Henry and I had a few pontoon boats during our 27 yrs. together, and he LOVED to fish. By that time I was over fishing, so I’d take a book or two and read
Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait…which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
None of them really apply to me, but I’d say fish or cut bait is the most accurate. I do tend to procrastinate
2. What’s something you’re always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
I’m always fishing in my kitchen junk drawer for scissors, take out menu’s, or recipes
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
Shark Tale. Very funny!
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
Depends on how much sleep I got the night before
5. What’s the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
A grey jacket I’ve had for about 27 years. You can still buy them and I’ve thought about buying a new one, but it’s still really soft and comfy and in great shape, so why do I need another one?
6. We’ve got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What’s been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
I always feel the need for a getaway. The best part of winter is less humidity, the worst part is cold but no snow.
7. The Wednesday Hodgepodge lands on National Margarita Day…will you be celebrating? Frozen or on the rocks? Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what’s your favorite JB tune?
No, I won’t be celebrating, I don’t drink. I am a Parrothead, and my favorite song is Margaritaville
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday was a mess. Work was vey hectic and then my car wouldn’t start after I stopped to get gas. Thank goodness it was an easy fix. Then my hip started hurting and my 2 cats drove me nuts. I can’t open a cabinet or closet without them getting in them, and it takes me a few minutes to get them to come out. The kitten follows me into the bathroom 99.9% of the time, messing with the rug or anything else that catches her eye. Plus my dog Kaiyo thew up, which worries me. I don’t want any of my animals to be sick 🙁
But, it could have been worse. Thank God it wasn’t.