Hosted by Sandra @ The Musings Of A Book Addict
March 20th to June 20th
Here’s the info:
1) Make a list of books you want to read or finish reading this spring.
Feel free to modify the list as you go along if it isn’t working for you.
2) Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to the challenge post using the Mr. Linky.
3) Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
4) Write a wrap-up post in June
There’s prizes people!!
A $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com
A $10 gift certificate to Amazon.com
To be eligible for these prizes, you must:
1) Post your initial Spring Reading 2013 post (and enter it on the linky list on the challenge post) by midnight on March 24th
2) Post a wrap-up post on your blog at the end of the challenge (and enter it on the linky list I’ll have up then) by midnight on June 24th
Here is my list of the (modified) books for this challenge:
Sweet Mercy by Ann Tatlock
Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen
Cedar Cove Cookbook by Debbie Maccomber
The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (also: library)
The Old Man And The Sea by Ernest Hemmingway (also: classic & library)