Any reading resolutions for the new year? Reading more? (Reading less?) Reading better books? Bigger books? More series? More relaxing books?
And hey, feel free to talk about any other resolutions you might have, too … or why you choose NOT to have any.
My reading resolutions for 2013 are to accept very few books for review/tour. It has to sound like a really really good book, one that I just can’t pass on, or I’m going to pass on it. I’ll be concentrating on all those books that I’ve had for a while (or years in some cases) that I haven’t gotten around to reading yet. I’m also going to work really hard at completing the challenge I’ve joined for 2013. I normally don’t do very good on them, but will be using each book I read for as many of the challenges I can.
As far as other resolutions, this WILL BE the year I get healthier:
1. Post weekly to Readers’ Workout to help keep me accountable
2. Drink 84 oz. of water a day
3. Get at least 30 min. of exercise a day
4. Eat meatless at least twice a week
5. Do deep breathing exercises daily
6. Strength train at least 3 times a week