1. I read here a list of 13 things you should do in June. I’m paraphrasing a little but basically…
Go on a road trip with your best friend, pick fresh strawberries, host a garden party, take a morning run, treat yourself to a flower bouquet, spend a whole day hiking, discover a new coffee shop, try a new ice cream flavor, read at least one book, visit a Farmer’s Market, make a swing for your home, and visit a new city.
Which thing on the list do you most want to do?
I love visiting new cities, so that would be my first choice.
Of the activities mentioned, which one holds the least appeal?
It would have to be trying a new ice cream flavor. I’m a huge ice cream fan, but rarely do I find a flavor I haven’t tried before.
How many on the list will you attempt in June?
I’m pretty sure I’ll try at least 7 of them.
What’s one thing you’d add to the list?
Go to the beach, of course!
2. What’s something you could do today to feel more peaceful?
I pray and read from the Bible every day. It gives me so much peace and I feel less stressed.
3. June 7th is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Are you a fan? Swiss mocha, rocky road, chocolate chocolate chip, peanut butter and chocolate, or a dish of plain chocolate…what’s your pleasure?
I love me some ice cream, but Moose Tracks is my favorite.
4. If you came with a warning what would it say?
Warning: Don’t mess with my kids or grandkids. My fangs will come out.
5.What’s the most interesting website you’ve visited in the last week?
6. Spring, summer, autumn, winter…which season are you? Why?
Winter. Because it’s the coolest month in Florida where your can be outside without the high temps and humidity.
7. “You lose sight of things…and when you travel, everything balances out.” ~Daranna Gidel
Would you agree with that sentiment? Explain why or why not.
I do agree with it, because when you’re living your day to day life you are mostly concentrating on your job, chores, etc. But when you travel, you concentrate more on the people who are with you and the world around you.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love a good peach, but I don’t like peach pie or anything peach flavored. It all tastes horrible to me.