Hosted @ From This Side Of The Pond
1. What color is prominent in your home? Are you glad about that or wishing you could cover it up or remove it?
I’d say a bit lighter than Cappuccino White, since all the walls are that color. And yes, I’m tired of it. When I move I’m going to go with something more colorful
2. What’s something you’ll NEVER do again?
Get married. At my age I just want to be able to go/do what I want when I want
3. Tell us a couple of ways you fit the stereotypes associated with your gender, and a couple of ways you don’t.
Women love chocolate: Yum, yes I do, I love love love chocolate
Women only want successful, rich men: Money can’t buy you happiness
Women aren’t handy with tools: I can fix a lot of stuff around the house and even cars
Women are bad drivers: I’m a very good driver
4. May is Motorcycle Awareness Month. Have you ever owned a motorcycle? Ever ridden a motorcycle? If the opportunity presented itself would you hop on a motorcycle and go for a ride?
I’ve never owned a motorcycle but have always wanted one. My love of motorcycles started when I was young. My brother had a minibike (kids version of motorcycle) and I rode it all the time, and loved it. I told my kids a few times that I wanted a motorcycle and they all said “NO!” But I would hop on one if I had an opportunity to
5. If someone wanted to understand you, what should they read, watch, and listen to?
Read my blog
Watch The Big Bang Theory, NCIS’s, the Chicago shows, and movies
Listen to Christian music and oldies
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I want to make a “Summer Reading List”, but I’m having a hard time coming up with books. I’d like books that are beachy/light, and bit shorter (250 -300 pages). All suggestions would be very much appreciated